Professional Skill and Expertise
• Non-Degree Training in Natural Resources Management and Environmental Economics, Center for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa (CEEPA), University of Pretoria, South Africa
• Highly experienced in urban and rural vulnerability assessment
• Experienced in Participatory Risk Assessment
• Familiar with Environmental Management Standards/Audits, Guidelines and implementation
• Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams conducting EIAs related to a variety of development projects including waste management, brewery plants, cement factories, flour mills, fertilizer plants, large housing estates etc
• Knowledge of Geographic Information systems (GIS) and its applications.
• Highly experienced in statistical data analysis using SPSS.
• Training in Environmental Policy and practices, planning and project Evaluation/Appraisal, Solid Waste Management, Project Management, etc.
Professional Affiliates and Membership of Learned Societies
a. Member, Association of Nigerian Geographers
b. Member, Nigerian Meteorological Society
c. Member, Society for Risk Analysis (Virginia, USA)
d. Member, International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE)
e. Research Fellow of the Earth System Governance (ESG) Project, a core project of the International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change (IHDP).
f. Member, Nigerian Environmental Society
g. Member, Association for Environmental Impact Assessment of Nigeria
h. Alumnus, African Climate Change Fellowship Programme (ACCFP)